- $200 per 50-minute individual session.
- $240 per 60-minute individual, couple or family session.
- $70 per 60 minute group session.
New Focus Marriage & Family Counseling is not contracted with any insurance providers. However, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan for out of network providers . Prior to your first appointment, please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Are Interns covered providers?
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment, and payment is due at the time of service .
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified cancelled online, via phone or email, at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy session appointment online .
Questions? Please contact us for further information.